For 30 years Alfatron has been a leading electronics manufacturer in Australia. We pride ourselves on offering quality products and service for
our customers. At Alfatron, we value integrity, innovation, professionalism and passion. This is an exciting period of growth for us and we are
seeking an enthusiastic Electronics Assembly Operative to join our team!
About this role
The Electronics Assembly Operative will produce units through electrical support and mechanical assembly and complete final testing/quality
control. This includes cable and wire harness fabrication through-hole soldering; basic use of hand and power tools; and modification of
enclosures. Further tasks will may require an elevated level of skill above a standard technician.
• 1+ year experience working in electronic circuit board assembly
• 1+ year experience hand soldering electronics
• Ability to Replace SMT parts to IPC Standard
• Ability to follow manufacturing procedures and written work instructions
• Controlled hand dexterity for working with tweezers, soldering irons, soldering 0201 components
• Ability to read and follow production procedures
• Attention to detail and precision work
• Ability to work with other assembly personnel in a cooperative, team manner
• Australian Citizenship – must be eligible for the Australian Government BASELINE security check
A dynamic, agile and enthusiastic applicant who has great interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment will suit this role.
This is a casual position undertaking full-time hours (Monday to Friday. 9-5pm) commencing immediately. This position will begin at our South
Alfatron is an Authorised Provider under Manufacturing. This role is required onsite and thus you will be required under the Victorian
Government mandate to provide proof of vaccination in accordance with the mandate.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a Baseline
clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Working in a dynamic and supportive team environment
We are committed to ensuring diversity, inclusion and equality are embedded throughout our organisation for the benefit of our customers and our employees. We strive for a positive and engaging workplace where mental health and wellbeing are supported. We welcome applicants from all diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.